AUTOFLOWERING OR PHOTOPERIOD: Photoperiod
THC – CBD: 18-22% THC / 1-2% CBD
FLOWERING TIME: 56-70 days
SATIVA – INDICA: 90% Sativa / 10% Indica
EXPERIENCE: Stimulating, Energizing, Uplifting
OTHER NOTES: WE LIKED DUTCH PASSION’S DURBAN POISON SO MUCH WE DECIDED TO BRING A FEW IN. https://dutch-passion.com/en/cannabis-seeds/durban-poison
These are not a strain of ours. We buy them in bulk from DP, so you can purchase them individually at a cheaper price.
- Classic, fully proven corner-stone variety
- Very tough and powerful genetics which are easy to grow
- Numerous side branches carry long and heavy flowers
- Resinous Sativa blooms with a unique terpene profile
- Durban Poison is a pure landrace Sativa dominant variety which originates from South Africa. The plants may initially show wide Indica-style leaves. But during the latter part of the flowering period the growth pattern allows the Sativa dominance to show long flowers pierced by slim Sativa-style leaves.
Durban Poison has become a corner stone strain in today’s cannabis market. This Sativa dominant variety originates from the South African city of Durban and stood at the base of the famous GSC (Girl Scout Cookies) heritage/line, where strains such as Sherbet and Gelato were derived.
Durban Poison is ready to harvest after around 8-9 weeks of 12/12 indoor bloom. Outdoors she can reach maximum heights of 3-4m and is harvested around early/middle Autumn.
FREE STUFF! Did you know we give freebies with every order? The more you spend, the more you get. Have a look at the FREEBIES section HERE to see how many items your order will qualify for.